Hello there! Here you have my tutorial to make the Bayonetta’s 2 boots. Check my Facebook to find the same tutorial in Spanish if you don’t understand English
You can also follow me here:
WHAT WE NEED TO MAKE THE HIGH HEELS OF BAYONETTA 2:
1. A basic boot similar as the Bayonetta’s boots . My boot is from Bershka (yep, Spanish style).
2. Pencil, paper...
3. Embossed tin.
4. Cutters to emboss and a normal cutter.
5. Silicone gun .
6. Silicone bars .
7. Porexpan or something like this.
10. Metallic silver paint.
1. Well, if you want to make the boots of Bayonetta 2 in an easy way, look at this tutorial. At first we must buy nice boots to the cosplay. I suppose that in other countries you can find cheap boots, my boots are from Bershka.
2. You must draw the pattern of the high heel of the boot (1).
3. Use embossed tin to make the high heels. You must use cutters to emboss the embossed tin. Put some foam in the backside of the embossed tin to make the draws on it. (3)
4. Draw the pattern and start to make the heel (4). You can also make some lines in the front of the heel to make a nice 3D effect on it, as I did with my heel.
5. Once your heel is finished, you must fill it in the backside with something to ensure that the relief doesn’t disappear. People usually uses wax, which is a dirty material and it could be really annoying to use. Following the advice of Ozy Cosmaker (www.facebook.com/pages/Epocas-…) I tried to use hot silicone to fill the embossed tin. My surprise was that it hardens SO FAST, it is harder than the wax, it is cleaner than the wax, it is more flexible than the wax and it is cheap. Stop using wax with the embossed tin, silicone is your new hero. So use the silicone gun to fill the embossed tin, and that’s all! (5).
6. Then,glue the false heel in the real heel.
7. You must make an internal structure on the inside face of the high heel to make it look realistic. I used porexpan covered with foamy, as you can see in the picture below (6).
8. Now our boot is ready to be painted. Put some Gesso on the inside face of the heel, and paint the shoe sole with metallic silver paint. Then varnish it… And that’s all!
I can add more decorations in the boots, but for the moment I won’t put anything more because I need to finish other things.
Sorry for my bad English! I hope you like it!